DoYou Have a Hearing Problem?
- Do you ever notice that you are “favoring” one ear over the other?
- Do you find yourself asking others to repeat themselves?
- Do people seem to mumble, making it hard for you understand them?
- Do you have problems understanding certain women’s and children’s voices?
- Do you have difficulty following conversations while riding in the car?
- Do you turn up the volume on the TV, radio or stereo?
- Do you find it difficult to follow conversations in a crowded room?
- Do you want - or need to sit closer to the front in church, theaters, or auditoriums?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we urge you to contact our office for a consultation. -